|Guidelines for reproduction
of WABA materials
1. All WABA materials including illustrations may be copied, reproduced, or adapted to meet the needs of local health workers, breastfeeding advocates and other WABA partners, with due credit to WABA.
2. All WABA materials are NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH or BY BUSINESS INTERESTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCTION or SALE of breastmilk substitutes, related equipment, breastpumps and complementary foods. WABA does not accept sponsorship of any kind from such companies and encourages all participants of World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) to respect and follow this ethical stance.
WABA World Breastfeeding Week (WBW)
3. WBW participants reproducing or adapting WABA materials in total or in part, should credit WABA, by reproducing the WBW logo in their materials (see attached image). This will show a linkage and solidarity with the global WBW campaign.
4. A copy of all translations and adaptations of WABA/WBW materials should be sent to the WABA Secretariat. This will help WABA in its efforts to record WBW events, improve future development of WBW materials and enhance the WBW campaign.
5. Each year, WBW is celebrated in over 120 countries by hundreds of groups and thousands of individuals. We will be happy to hear from you about your efforts in promoting, protecting and supporting breastfeeding.
For more information, please contact us.
PO Box 1200
10850 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: (604) 6584816
Fax: (604) 6572655
WABA Homepage | What is WABA | WABA Activities | WABA Documents